Support Services Coordinator
Support Services Coordinator starting at $18/hr!!
Three Pillars Senior Living Communities, located in Dousman, WI, is hiring a Support Services Coordinator. This position is Full Time, working 32 hours per week from 8am - 4:30pm. We seek caring team members willing and able to commit to our workplace values: Respect, Commitment, Fulfillment, Empathy and Fun!
The Support Services Coordinator supports our mission and values by assisting with the daily operations of Compass Point and the Getz Wellness Clinic by providing clerical support, resident and staff support.
What will I do in this role?
- Coordinate and manage the scheduling of Service Associates at Compass Point.
- Manage inventory/ordering of medical/resident supplies at Compass Point and Village on the Square.
- Schedule medical appointments (physician, dentist, podiatrist, ophthalmologist, audiologist, lab services, etc.).
- Coordinate transportation for resident appointments with driver, provider and resident.
What is required in this position?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of training in medical office management including appointment scheduling & correspondence preferred
- One year CNA or Home Health experience preferred
- C.B.R.F. and First Aide certifications or willingness to obtain
- CNA certification preferred
- Fire Safety Training preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good organizational skills.
What makes Three Pillars Senior Communities unique?
At Three Pillars Senior Communities, sponsored by the Masonic Fraternity, our mission is to take pride in meeting the social, physical, and spiritual needs of older adults through high quality housing and services.
Three Pillars Senior Communities has served our community for over 115 years. We feel strongly about keeping families together, which is a driving principle and one of many benefits of our continuum of care model. We provide exactly what our residents need with a forward-looking approach within Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Rehabilitation, and Long-Term Skilled Nursing. With campus renovations and expansion underway and even more planned through 2025, employees at Three Pillars are part of exciting growth and a promise for a bright future.
Why work here?
Three Pillars Senior Communities offers more than just a job, but a fulfilling career where you make a difference in people's lives every day.
Our staff knows they can count on Three Pillars as a remarkable place to work, where their skills and strengths are appreciated and nurtured.
Our residents know they can trust the extraordinary people who make up the Three Pillars team to provide them with an excellent experience and a quality place to live.
Our team takes pride in their roles, in providing optimum care for our residents, and in living out our workplace values.
Our culture of caring is palpable, and best of all, when you work at Three Pillars, you are part of a family of the best co-workers and residents around.
Three Pillars cares for our Staff by offering many competitive and generous benefits and perks including:
- Excellent benefit options for part time & full-time employees including paid time off, retirement savings plans, and tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits for full time employees (30 + hours per week) including medical, dental, vision, FSA, company paid life insurance, and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Scholarship opportunities for high school & college students
- No and low-cost wellness programs including an on-site fitness facility and chair massages
- Weekend shift differential for all regular hourly employees
- Referral bonuses, employee assistance programs, and employee emergency loans
- Onsite conveniences including meal service and movie tickets
- Fun days planned by an employee committee, featuring games, resident-judged contests, casual days, and more!
Learn more about our community today: www.threepillars.org