CNA Training - Tuition Free
$15/hour during training, $21 per hour upon successful completion of class
Three Pillars Senior Living Communities, located in Dousman, WI, is offering you an opportunity to participate in our Tuition-Free Certified Nursing Assistant Program that can lead you to a rewarding career in healthcare! We are seeking caring team members willing and able to commit to our workplace values: Respect, Commitment, Fulfillment, Empathy and Fun!
We will be offering a 2-week long PAID TRAINING class at our Dousman Campus. Our next class dates are October 24 - November 4. Classes are Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm.
Three Pillars Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are valuable professional members of our nursing team who provide vital daily care to our residents. Candidates who successfully pass the course and become a CNA will be offered a job on our Nursing Team. We have full time and part time openings for day, evening, and night shifts; and a full benefit package including use of our FREE on-site fitness center.
Perfect attendance is required to successfully complete the class and then you will be eligible to take the State of Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry Exam.
The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) supports our mission and values by providing compassionate and holistic care for the residents based on individual care plans.
What will I do in this role?
- Provide support and assistance with activities of daily living such as grooming, dressing, bathing, toileting and feeding in a resident focused and dignified manner and in accordance with the resident's plan of care.
- Complete daily assignment in thorough and timely manner including additional assigned tasks such as wheel chair washing, passing ice water, etc.
- Observe and report changes in resident condition or behavior to team leader in timely manner.
- Act in a professional manner that is consistent with the rules of society, good customer service practices, and in accordance with the Three Pillars Standards of Conduct.
What is required in this position?
- 18 + years of age
- Basic computer knowledge helpful. Ability to learn and use computer applications as they apply to job duties.
- Able to frequently push/pull objects weighing 30 pounds and frequently lift objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Able to consistently attend work as scheduled and in accordance with the no-fault absence guidelines.
- Visual acuity up to 100 feet.
What makes Three Pillars Senior Living Communities unique?
At Three Pillars Senior Living Communities, sponsored by the Masonic Fraternity, our mission is to take pride in meeting the social, physical, and spiritual needs of older adults through high quality housing and services.
Three Pillars Senior Living Communities has served our community for over 115 years. We feel strongly about keeping families together, which is a driving principle and one of many benefits of our continuum of care model. We provide exactly what our residents need with a forward-looking approach within Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Rehabilitation, and Long-Term Skilled Nursing. With campus renovations and expansion underway and even more planned through 2025, employees at Three Pillars are part of exciting growth and a promise for a bright future.
Why work here?
Three Pillars Senior Living Communities offers more than just a job, but a fulfilling career where you make a difference in people's lives every day.
Our staff knows they can count on Three Pillars as a remarkable place to work, where their skills and strengths are appreciated and nurtured.
Our residents know they can trust the extraordinary people who make up the Three Pillars team to provide them with an excellent experience and a quality place to live.
Our team takes pride in their roles, in providing optimum care for our residents, and in living out our workplace values.
Our culture of caring is palpable, and best of all, when you work at Three Pillars, you are part of a family of the best co-workers and residents around.
Three Pillars cares for our Staff by offering many competitive and generous benefits and perks including:
- Excellent benefit options for part time & full-time employees including paid time off, retirement savings plans, and tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits for full time employees (30 + hours per week) including medical, dental, vision, FSA, company paid life insurance, and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Scholarship opportunities for high school & college students
- No and low-cost wellness programs including an on-site fitness facility and chair massages
- Weekend shift differential for all regular hourly employees
- Referral bonuses, employee assistance programs, and employee emergency loans
- Onsite conveniences including meal service and movie tickets
- Fun days planned by an employee committee, featuring games, resident-judged contests, casual days, and more!
Learn more about our community today: www.threepillars.org