Brew City PC is looking for a talented I.T. Professional for a Level 2 Technician Position
We are looking for experienced IT professionals with exceptional people skills to provide technical support to our clients, going above and beyond what any client would expect. We're looking for personalities who have a passion for technology. We're not interested in some robotic computer geek, but someone who can interact with clients on a personal level, get to know them, build a relationship and genuinely care about the client and their needs.
- Provide technical support via phone, email, remote, and onsite.
- Travel to client locations to troubleshoot hardware/software/networking issues.
- "Owning" the clients issues from beginning to completion.
- Enter clear and concise documentation of every problem, and the corresponding resolution, in our CRM tracking system.
- Rebuild/upgrade/repair all components related to Servers, MAC's and PC's.
- Evaluate the client's current systems and make recommendations for upgrades, improvements, and the like. Be proactive instead of reactive. Keep your eyes and ears open when you're at a client location. Take notice of things that could potentially be disastrous to the client and recommend a proactive solution.
- Designing, supporting, maintaining, and installing local area networks.
- Application integration (desktop, server, and network based) and support.
- A valid driver's license, a car and insurance is required.
- Level 2 Technical Support Experience
- Experience with Windows servers and desktops.
- Must have excellent communication, and documentation skills.