Oconomowoc Public Library
The Oconomowoc Public Library is one of the oldest libraries in the state. Patrons include residents from communities in Jefferson, Dodge, and Washington counties. The Library is part of the Bridges Library System with 24 public libraries that serve Waukesha and Jefferson counties.
The Oconomowoc Public Library’s staff, collections, services, and spaces provide the opportunity for our diverse community to explore, discover, learn, and grow; enriching individual lives and our community.
- Programs and events provide the opportunity for all ages to explore, discover, learn, and grow.
- Check out our collection of non-traditional library items.
- Public computers, Wi-Fi, copying, printing, and scanning are available at the Library.
- Space is available for quiet, individual work, group work or meetings, and interactive learning.
- Our online resources are available 24/7 including eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and online learning.