Day of Service: Waukesha Women's Center
Day of Service - an Oconomowoc High School and Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce Collaboration
Project: Waukesha Women's Center
Accepting and packaging donations and writing notes of encouragement to aid in the mission of the center. A guest speaker from the Waukesha Women's will share details of their services for women, men, and children experiencing various issues like somestic abuse, sexual assault, etc.
- Volunteers to help pack donations and write note cards.
- Donations of food and new, unopened personal care items. The following items are currently high priority:
- Canned pasta (especially ravioli)
- Mashed potatoes
- Rice mixes (e.g. Rice-a-Roni)
- Pasta mixes (e.g. Pasta-a-Roni)
- Hamburger Helper
- Ranch salad dressing
- Italian sald dressing
- Women's flip flops (sizes medium to extra large)
- Hand towels
- Gas cards
- Tracfone minutes
- Latex-free disposable golves
- 2 gallon ziploc bags
- Note cards
If you would like to participate, host, donate materials, or make a financial donation to this project, please click on register and complete your registration.